Ceva Sante Animale is a multinational animal health company based in Libourne, France. Established in 1999, Ceva undertakes research, development, production and marketing of pharmaceutical products and vaccines, and also provides complementary services and equipment, for companion animals, poultry, ruminants and swine. Ceva also supplies; hatchery vaccines, vaccination services and equipment; pheromone-based behavioural products for cats and dogs with additional knowledge in companion animal cardiology, locomotion and dermatology; products for the management of reproduction in ruminants s ...
ⓘ Animal health
- For Animal health see Veterinary medicine Animal Health was a UK government executive agency primarily responsible for ensuring that farmed animals in
- specialisms such as animal physiotherapy or dentistry, and species relevant roles such as farriers. Veterinary science helps human health through the monitoring
- The World Organisation for Animal Health formerly the Office International des Epizooties OIE is an intergovernmental organization coordinating, supporting
- The Animal and Plant Health Agency APHA formerly known as the Animal Health and Veterinary Laboratories Agency AHVLA is an executive agency of the
- National Office of Animal Health NOAH is a British organisation that represents the voice of its members from within the animal medicine industry in
- The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service APHIS is an agency of the United States Department of Agriculture USDA based in Riverdale, Maryland
- The Texas Animal Health Commission TAHC is a state agency of Texas. Its headquarters are located at 2105 Kramer Lane in Austin. The commission exists
- Institute for Animal Health is a research institute in Surrey, England, dedicated to the study of infectious diseases of farm animals It forms part
- for an animal s health and well - being consistent with the species, breed, and type of animal Since failure to provide proper care for animals is an act
- The Animal Health Trust AHT is a large national independent charity in the United Kingdom, employing over 200 scientists, vets and support workers.
- Animal welfare is the well - being of nonhuman animals The standards of good animal welfare vary considerably between different contexts. These standards
- The Canadian Science Centre for Human and Animal Health CSCHAH is an infectious disease laboratory complex in Winnipeg, Manitoba owned and operated
- that the animal health division would now be known as Merck Animal Health in the United States and Canada it is now called MSD Animal Health elsewhere