ⓘ 2002 Food City 500
The 2002 Food City 500 was the sixth stock car race of the 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup Series. It was held on March 24, 2002 at the Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, Tennessee. The 500-lap race was won by Kurt Busch of the Roush Racing team, Jimmy Spencer finished second and Ricky Rudd came in third.
- The Food City 500 is an annual 500 - lap, 266.5 - mile 428.9 km annual NASCAR Cup Series points race held at the Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, Tennessee
- The 2007 Food City 500 was the fifth race of the 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup season, and was run on Sunday, March 25, 2007, at Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol
- The 2003 Food City 500 was the sixth stock car race of the 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup Series. It was held on March 23, 2003, before a crowd of 160, 000, in
- Food is any substance consumed to provide nutritional support for an organism. Food is usually of plant or animal origin, and contains essential nutrients
- multi - sport event that was celebrated from 8 to 24 February 2002 in and around Salt Lake City Utah, United States. 2, 399 athletes from 78 nations participated
- Crescent Society sent relief workers, detection dogs, 100 tons of food 1, 000 tents, 2, 500 blankets, and mobile kitchens to the earthquake - stricken area.
- fast food restaurant, also known as a quick service restaurant QSR within the industry, is a specific type of restaurant that serves fast food cuisine
- distributes food to those who have difficulty purchasing enough to avoid hunger. Some food banks operate on the front line model, giving out food directly
- uses the original USDA food desert mapping tool Food Desert Locator and defines food deserts as having at least 33 or 500 people of a census tract s
- Institute of Food Technologists IFT is an international, non - profit scientific society of professionals engaged in food science, food technology, and
- about 500 000 metric tons of food annually processed worldwide. The regulations that dictate how food is to be irradiated, as well as the food allowed